These schemes are designed to help students to defray their overseas expenditure on overseas internship or any related programmes organised or endorsed by Career and Attachment Office (CAO).
- One guarantor aged 21 to 60 years (based on the guarantor’s age at the point of application), and not an un-discharged bankrupt.
- A loan applicant who is a:
- Singaporean student to provide a Singaporean guarantor
- Singapore Permanent Resident and International students to provide a Singaporean/Singapore Permanent Resident guarantor
- The guarantor must be gainfully employed.